I’ve decided the best place to start this blog on explaining science, is to do a series of posts on something that’s a important to everyone, and is
probably one of the most important aspects of science, I’m going to base the next few posts on Life.
The series will most likely include:
– Some stuff on cells and what we are all made of.
– DNA and the ‘code of life’ (or how we create life).
– This might be controversial to some people but I think it’s pretty important: evolution.
– Thoughts on consciousness and various theories on how we think and the existence of free will.
– As an afterthought I could do a small exploration into the universe and how it supports life, as well as whether there is life outside of this planet (or solar system).
If anyone at any point comes up with other suggestions feel free to comment on the blog and I’ll see if I can get to it!